Monday, January 31, 2011

What a Wonderful Day in the Lord!

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that the Spirit of the Lord was all over our church yesterday!! We all seemed to have our cups full and running over! I feel so blessed to be a part of such a place where people let the Holy spirit work in their hearts and don't try to "snuff" it out! So many times I think people feel it, but don't show it or share it. Seeing one come to a saving knowledge of the Lord was just the thing to jumpstart a feeloing of...well, what seemed to a revival of sorts to me. It was fantastic! Yesterday was a perfect example of what happens when we put the hinderances out of our hearts and minds and let Him move in our midst!
I was very proud of our preacher boys last night :) Yes, I may have been a little partial to one of them ;) Its so important to encourage the desire that they have in their hearts to preach the gospel, and we thank our church for being so supportive of them. My prayer is that they will go out one day and carry on the truth so "that the generation to come might know" that our God loves them, and wants to save them.
What an awesome day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment