Saturday, January 29, 2011

Ladies Meeting

Just wanted to let you ladies know that we will have our first meeting of the year 2011 in March. I am very excited about this first meeting as we have made a few changes, including a new name for our ladies group!
I want to encourage all of you that are able to attend these meetings. Its a time that we can really fellowship and bond in a way that we can't in church because of various duties and goodness knows, we are pulled in so many different directions on any given Sunday or Wednesday! Its also a time of worship in a more intimate, close knit enviroment. The ladies meetings are not for just Sunday School ladies, or church members. Any lady can attend, and I encourage you to bring your friends,neighbors, daughters. I think that this is how we show our girls how to act as a christian woman should, and I believe that its important that they see how we fellowship with eachother.
This year is going to be a great one, one filled with lessons about godly christian living, and how to best be a help and encouragement to those around us. I'm so looking forward to what God is going to do among our women this year! I hope that YOU will join us!!
Keep an eye on the bulletin and facebook for dates and events to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment