Wednesday, May 19, 2010

End of School


The end of school is here....and with that, a new beginning! We get to learn how to live as a fulltime pastors family :) My husband asked me this morning, "Where am I going to study this summer with 4 kids running around this house?" Well, first of all hunny, Shelby doesn't run around the house much anymore. She's mostly laying on her bed listening to her ipod, playing games on her ipod, or not here. She really wants a summer job, so I doubt we will have much rowdiness coming from her. Wes and Andy....yes. I can see them still running around, yelling, laughing verrry loudly, throwing things....that might be a problem when trying to study. Gracie? Well, she's Gracie. And along with her comes many many distractions. She just has soooo much to tell. So much. I'll try to limit the sugar and caffeine intake for her as much as possible :) And me.....well I guess I'll be cleaning, cooking, doing what I normally do. But you know, Carowinds season passes would probably come in verrrry handy when trying to study. I'm thinking that would empty the house, making it nice and quiet, thus becoming a study sanctuary! I'm glad I thought of that! Excellent idea. I can really think of no better way at this time to make our home a good habitat for a studying preacher. If I think of a better way, I'll let you know! (but I'm convinced that there is NO better way! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment