Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Here we go!


Well, we are officially fulltime in the ministry! Exciting AND scary! I am so proud of Matthew and the job that he has done as pastor of LBC. He has shown strength, commitment, endurance, compassion, need I go on? All of which I knew he was capable of, but to what extent caught me by surprise. He is truly one of a kind and I am honored that I get to walk by his side through this ministry. We as a family have been shown overwhelming support, for which we are grateful. We truly are blessed with a remarkable church family. I pray that the Lord gives us a long and fruitful ministry, and that we always keep our eyes on Him. Please pray for us, that we will both be what the Lord would have us to be. And also continue to pray for LBC, that God would continue to bless, and that our people would keep their eyes on Jesus as well. With our eyes on Him, we cannot go astray!

No comments:

Post a Comment